Thinking About Single-Use Containers for Your Cafeteria Reopening?
You may want to think again...
As companies plan for employees returning to the workspace, facility and food service managers are considering single-use foodware to address safety concerns. But many are unprepared for the impact disposable containers or plates will have on their operations.
Watch our discussion with industry experts as they dive into the pros and cons of your options for meeting the demands of a post-COVID dining environment.
Hear from our expert panelists on:
- Meeting your campus sustainability goals.
- The uncertainty in the number of diners, or what their preference might be for food service.
- The increase of waste generated and how employees may react.
- Planning around where employees will be eating, and how you will collect their containers.
- Whether or not your janitorial staff needs to be informed.
If restaffing your catering operation is proving difficult, we encourage you to join our panelists, learn from their experience, and get your questions answered.
Meet our panel of experts
Founder and CEO
A sustainability advocate who transitioned her company's food operations away from single-use items prior to the COVID pandemic.
Director of Business Innovation
An expert on the impact of plastic and compostable single-use foodware on the environment.
Environmental Programs Specialist
City of Sunnyvale
A champion for zero-waste initiatives.